When we collect data
We can collect data in the following ways on the website:
• When you subscribe to our newsletter
• When you place an enquiry with us via a contact form
• When you engage with live help on the website
• When you request further information via a contact form
• When you navigate the site
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Full name
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Business information such as name and business type
• Demographic information, such as country
• Website usage data
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the business, specifically, we may use data in the following ways:
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To deliver your subscribed newsletter
• To customise the website for you
• To send informational email communications about new services, travel technology products and offers
As a UK business we comply with the current data protection legislation
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
The cookies used on www.digital-trip.com are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below.
These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Digital Trip use these Performance cookies to:
• Provide aggregated statistical data on how the Digital Trip site is used
• Help Digital Trip improve the website user experience by analysing errors that occur
• In some cases, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don't allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.